Membership in the Environmental and Land Use Law Section (“ELULS”) comes with many benefits, including:
- ELULS Treatise: access to the password-protected ELULS Treatise, containing peer-reviewed articles on many environmental and land use law topics. The Treatise is an excellent secondary research source, and faculty and student access can enhance otherwise available class materials.
- Section e-mail list: subscription to our email list for networking, announcements and our newsletter.
- CLE Seminars and Webinars: access to our CLE seminars and webinar series on Environmental and Land Use Law issues at a reduced rate.
- Networking with:
- Fellow lawyers whose practices also involve Environmental and Land Use Law issues and participation in substantive committees: land use; pollution assessment, remediation, management & prevention; water, wetlands, wildlife & beaches; and young lawyers.
- Affiliate members, including environmental and planning consultants, state agency staff, local government staff, law professors, students, and legal assistants.
Membership and its benefits are available to both attorneys and affiliates (faculty, students, and environmental and land use professionals). To get a sense of the breadth of law addressed within the ELULS, check out our Section Reporter, Membership Brochure, and please join us! Attorneys renewing their Florida Bar Membership annually can choose the ELULS from the list of available sections. Both attorneys and affiliates can join the ELULS at any time during the year, though, by submitting a Membership Application.
To get more involved, contact our Executive Council or a Committee that appeals to you! (To access a specific Committee, just hover over the “Committees” link near the top of each page.) The ELULS would like your input and involvement to make this the best Section experience possible!
Members of the Section (via Florida Bar)
Links to job search engines and listings for relevant attorney and environmental professional positions. (A fee may apply for full site access or membership services, such as making an application through the site. The following links are for information purposes only and are not an endorsement of the linked services.)
The Florida Bar
Florida Bar Career Center Job Search
Employment Ads from The Florida Bar News
Environmental law job listings in Florida
Land use law job listings in Florida
Land development listings in Florida
Association of Corporate Counsel
Attorney jobs in Florida
Environmental law in Florida
Land Use Law in Florida
Environmental Engineer in Florida
Click http://www.specialcounsel.com/legal-jobs/job-listings/ and click on Refine Search
Land use Attorney