Jacob T. Cremer, Editor
Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.
401 E. Jackson Street, Suite 2100
Tampa, FL 33602
Nikki Williams, Co-Editor
Watson Sloane Johnson PLLC
3670 Maguire Boulevard, Suite 250
Orlando, FL 32801
Section Reporter Purpose: To provide ELULS members with timely articles on developments in the areas of environmental and land use law. Typically, the Reporter includes feature articles written by ELULS members on newly emerging topics, federal and state case law updates, reports on activities by governmental agencies with jurisdiction over environmental and land use matters, and ELULS activities. The Reporter also publishes legislative forecasts and summaries of legislative action on topics of interest to ELULS members. Recently, the Reporter added a column on ethical concerns for environmental and land use attorneys and professionals.
- Publish the Reporter quarterly.
- Encourage submission of articles and materials from a broader range of contributors.
- Encourage use of the Reporter as a forum for affiliate members.
- Increase agency involvement through agency columns for issues such as rulemaking.
- Establish an advanced schedule for publication of the Reporter.
- Include a column about the activities of the law school environmental societies.
- Include regular submissions from the Public Interest Committee about their activities.